The Ari Atoll on of the biggest atolls and located in the west of the archipelago. It is divided in two sections, the North and South Ari Atoll. Ari Atoll is another popular diving destination with its easy access to Ibrahim Nasir International Airport.
Our Must-Dos in North & South Ari Atolls
• Explore Maaya Thila, a stunning dive site with diverse marine life suitable for beginner and experienced divers.
• Swim alongside whale sharks in Mushimasmingili Reef also known as Fish Head.
• Discover the Machchafushi wreck adorned with corals with various fishes swimming around the area.
• Enjoy an afternoon picnic and watch the sunset in a deserted sand bank.
• Discover the beautiful house reef in Rasdhoo.